Hey there, did you know that your brand has a STORY? And unless you are sharing that story consistently and effectively and with just the right audience, your followers are left guessing what it is that you stand for.
What is YOUR brand story?
You may have heard that a brand is not who you say you are, it is what others are saying about you. This is true. Ultimately your brand influence is carried by your loyal followers. But it still starts with you. As a leader, it is up to you to develop brand vision, build awareness and use effective strategies to increase audience engagement. Great brands have a vision, a specific audience in mind, a clear message and a plan for action.
Imagine if you could:
- Clearly communicate your brand message
- Define your target audience and develop language that speaks to them
- Articulate the results you provide for your ideal client
- See your brand concepts come to life in a unique and cohesive way
When you work with us you’ll receive 1-1 brand coaching + custom design:
- A weekly 45 min phone call for the duration of your project (8 weeks)
- Clarity in the goals of your business and a message that resonates with your ideal client
- Email access for questions or ideas come up in between calls. Keith & April respond within 2 business days.
Our Investment in You
- 6 hrs Brand Identity & Strategy Coaching
- 6-10 hrs of Design & Development of your brand assets from concept to completion
What will you come away with?
- A deeper knowledge of yourself, your purpose and your message
- A clearly defined set of values that drive your brand communication
- Your brand guide including a color scheme and recommendations for fonts that pair well with your brand
- Your complete logo files
- Custom designed business cards and a letterhead design
Our Signature Brand Package $1297
Here is the breakdown by topic:
Session 1: Differentiation, What Makes Your Brand Unique?
Session 2: Emotional & Functional Benefits, Your Core Values
Session 3: Your Mission, Your Vision & Your Purpose
Session 4: Your Brand Personality & Voice
Session 5: Visualization
Session 6: Concept Presentation, Reflection & Feedback
Session 7: Style Color & Font
Session 8: Launch Plan